°³ÀÎÁ¤º¸Ã³¸®¹æħ ÀÌ¿ë¾È³» ÀÌ¿ë¾à°ü À̸ÞÀϹ«´Ü¼öÁý°ÅºÎ ±âº»±×·ì > ¼±»ý´Ô¼Ò°³ > Teacher Rica (Rica Ann Camilla C. David) ¢ÆÀ§´ÏÀ×±Û¸®½Ã¢Æ
my page
HomeLoginJoin Us
·¹º§Å×½ºÆ®
  Cheryl ¼±»ý´Ô °¨¡¦ (1)
  Andrew ¼±»ý´Ô ÈÄ¡¦ (1)
  Jezreel ¼±»ý´Ô ¡¦ (1)
  ¿µ¹Ì±Ç jezreel ¡¦ (1)
·¹º§Å×½ºÆ® ¼ö°­½Åû ±³À°°úÁ¤

[¹Ý¿ø¾î¹Î°­»ç] Teacher Rica (Rica Ann Camilla C. David)
³¯Â¥ : 19-11-21 12:43     Á¶È¸ : 2906    
  ¡¤ Àü°ø : Bachelor of Science in Nursing
  ¡¤ Çб³1 : 2007-2011: Systems Plus Collage Foundation – Philippines
  ¡¤ °æ·Â1 : 2019-Present: ESL Teacher. Wini English Academy.
  ¡¤ °æ·Â2 : 2018-2019: ESL Teacher with TESOL and TEYL Certificates. 51Talk English International Limited
  ¡¤ °æ·Â3 : 2015-2017: Receptionist then promoted to Human Resources Assistant. Golf Scaffolding Factory L.L.C , Sharjah UAE(¾Æ¶ø¿¡¹Ì·¹ÀÌÆ®).
  ¡¤ °æ·Â4 : 2013-2014: Customer Service Representative. NCO Group, Inc and iQor. Philippines.
   Rica Ann Camille.wma (995.8K), Down : 480, 2019-11-21 12:50:46

My name is Rica Ann, I'm 30 years of age, and I'm from the Philippines. I took up Bachelor of Science in Nursing. However, I fell in love in teaching. That is why I made it my profession. I have achieved my Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages and Teaching English to Young Learners certificates. Yes, I can handle young to adult¡¯s students. And I believe I have a unique way of teaching.  I also conduct a fun, fruitful and engaging classes. I even make sure that my students understand what is being taught to them, and I always make it to a point where my students will talk and communicate with me in the class. In this way, they can practice with me and I can correct them right away.

I love seeing my students improve in each and every step in learning the English language. I also have the skills and ability to have a good and personal relationship with my students. Yes, I am friendly and caring. These characteristics are a few things I share with my students. And that makes them more comfortable with me during the class.

Well, that¡¯s it for today. Thank you very much and have a good day.

¼ö¾÷½Ã°£: ¿ÀÀü7.00 ~ ¹ã11.55pm