°³ÀÎÁ¤º¸Ã³¸®¹æħ ÀÌ¿ë¾È³» ÀÌ¿ë¾à°ü À̸ÞÀϹ«´Ü¼öÁý°ÅºÎ ±âº»±×·ì > ¼±»ý´Ô¼Ò°³ > Teacher Philip (Philip Andrews) ±¹Àû: ij³ª´Ù, ¿ÂŸ¸®¿ÀÃâ½Å. ÇöÀç Çʸ®ÇÉ °ÅÁÖ ¢ÆÀ§´ÏÀ×±Û¸®½Ã¢Æ
my page
HomeLoginJoin Us
·¹º§Å×½ºÆ®
  Cheryl ¼±»ý´Ô °¨¡¦ (1)
  Andrew ¼±»ý´Ô ÈÄ¡¦ (1)
  Jezreel ¼±»ý´Ô ¡¦ (1)
  ¿µ¹Ì±Ç jezreel ¡¦ (1)
·¹º§Å×½ºÆ® ¼ö°­½Åû ±³À°°úÁ¤

[¿µ¹Ì±Ç ¿ø¾î¹Î °­»ç] Teacher Philip (Philip Andrews) ±¹Àû: ij³ª´Ù, ¿ÂŸ¸®¿ÀÃâ½Å. ÇöÀç Çʸ®ÇÉ °ÅÁÖ
³¯Â¥ : 12-10-31 11:15     Á¶È¸ : 2789    
  ¡¤ Àü°ø : Economics(Major), Chemistry(Minor)
  ¡¤ Çб³1 : 1973-1980: Wilfrid Laurier University, Waterloo, Ontario, Canada.
  ¡¤ Çб³2 : 1973-1977: University of Waterloo, Waterloo, Ontario, Canada.
  ¡¤ Çб³3 : 1971-1972: Conestoga Community College of Environmental Science High School, Kitchener, Ontario, Canada.
  ¡¤ Çб³4 : 1968-1971: Eastwood Collegiate Institute High School, Kitchener, Ontario, Canada.
  ¡¤ °æ·Â1 : 2012-present: ESL Teacher of Wini English Online Academy.
  ¡¤ °æ·Â2 : 2006-2012: ESL Teacher of Cebu Pacific International Language School (CPILS), Cebu, Philippinnes.
  ¡¤ °æ·Â3 : 1995-1996: Please note that Dongwoo Language Academy, Yale Foreign Language Institute and Gregg Language Institute, Seoul, Korea.
  ¡¤ °æ·Â4 : English Language Teaching Experience: I have been an ESL Teacher since 1995. Since I started teaching English in Seoul, I have taught adults and juniors of all levels and abilities. Through the academies I worked with, I have taught as an advanced Level 6
   greeting philip.wma (798.5K), Down : 1963, 2012-10-31 11:18:23

Hi there! I'm Teacher Philip of Wini English Academy. I am a British/Canadian Teacher living in Cebu in the Philippines. I have enjoyed teaching many Korean students here in the Philippines and also in South Korea. English is the language to learn for a successful future and teaching it is my speciality. My major is Economics so I can help you with business English as well as grammar, spelling, vocabulary, reading, oral and writing skills at any level. I can also help you with prepare for your tests and exams. Teaching is the best job in the world and I would be delighted to have you as my student. I Hope to see you in my class. Bye!

¼ö¾÷½Ã°£

¿ùÈ­¼ö¸ñ: 8:00pm - 12:30am