°³ÀÎÁ¤º¸Ã³¸®¹æħ ÀÌ¿ë¾È³» ÀÌ¿ë¾à°ü À̸ÞÀϹ«´Ü¼öÁý°ÅºÎ ±âº»±×·ì > ¼±»ý´Ô¼Ò°³ 4 ÆäÀÌÁö ¢ÆÀ§´ÏÀ×±Û¸®½Ã¢Æ
my page
HomeLoginJoin Us
·¹º§Å×½ºÆ®
  Cheryl ¼±»ý´Ô °¨¡¦ (1)
  Andrew ¼±»ý´Ô ÈÄ¡¦ (1)
  Jezreel ¼±»ý´Ô ¡¦ (1)
  ¿µ¹Ì±Ç jezreel ¡¦ (1)
·¹º§Å×½ºÆ® ¼ö°­½Åû ±³À°°úÁ¤
ÀÌ      ¸§ [¿µ¹Ì±Ç ¿ø¾î¹Î °­»ç] Teacher Kimanie (Kimanie Brown) ¹Ì±¹ ¿¬¹æ°­»ç (ÀÚ¸¶ÀÌÄ« Ãâ½Å¡¦
Àü      °ø TEFL/TESOL Certificate(ºñ¿µ¾î±Ç ÇлýÀ» À§ÇÑ ¿µ¾îƼĪ ÀÚ°ÝÁõ) / Bachelors Degree in Early Childhood Education (ÃʵÀ°ÇÐ)
ÇР     ±³
2021-2021: TESOL/TEFL. International Open Academy. London, UK.
2014-Present: Bachelors Degree in Early Childhood Education(ÃʵÀ°ÇÐ). Mico University College. Kingston, Jamaica.
2007-2008: Diploma in Social Studies and Mathematics(»çȸ°úÇÐ/¼ö¸®ÇÐ). The Browns Town Community College. Kingston, Jamaica.
°æ            ·Â
2021-Present: ESL Teacher. Wini English Online Academy.
2016-2020: Date Manager. St Mary Parish Court. St Mary, Jamaica.
Teaching Experience: I have been a voluntary community teacher since 2014.
ÀÎ »ç ¸»  Hi there! I'm Teacher Kimanie of Wini English Academy.  English is the International language to study for a successful future and I am available to help you learn in a simple and happy way. I can teach adults and juniors at all levels.   I can help you with spelling, vocabulary, reading, oral and writing skills too. Teaching is what I enjoy most and I would be delighted to have you as my student. I Hope to see you in my class soon. Bye!¼ö¾÷½Ã°£: 7:00pm~¡¦
Àλ縻µè±â
ÀÌ      ¸§ [¿µ¹Ì±Ç ¿ø¾î¹Î °­»ç] Teacher Terry (Terry Potter) ±¹Àû: ¿µ±¹ (ÇöÀçÇʸ®ÇÉ°ÅÁÖ) 30¡¦
Àü      °ø Physical Education (Borough Road College of Physical Education)
ÇР     ±³
1972-1975: Degree in Physical Education (P.E.), Borough Road College of Physical Education, London, England, UK.
1968-1972: High School Diploma, Purbrook County Grammar School, Portsmouth, England, UK.
°æ            ·Â
2012-present: ESL Teacher of Wini English Online Academy.
2011-present: ESL Teacher. CPils English Academy, Talamban, Cebu, Philippinnes.
2000-2007: Head Teacher of Lower School (ages 11 - 14) and Math Teacher, Purbrook Park Secondary School (High School), Portsmouth, England, UK.
Teaching Experience: I have taught Science, P.E. and Mathematics for more than 30 years at High School. I have taught ESL to Korean students for 2 years.
ÀÎ »ç ¸» Hi there! I am Teacher Terry.  I am from Portsmouth in the UK.  I am happy to work as an ESL teacher with Wini English online.  I really enjoy teaching English.   I can teach students of all levels from beginner to advanced. I enjoy teaching conversation, grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation.   I can also help you prepare for your English language exams.  I am confident that my experience can help you to improve your English language skills and reach your¡¦
Àλ縻µè±â
ÀÌ      ¸§ [¿µ¹Ì±Ç ¿ø¾î¹Î °­»ç] Teacher Chester (Chester Mark) ¿µ¿¬¹æ Greneda ¿ø¾î¹Î °­»ç
Àü      °ø TEFL/TESOL Certificate(ºñ¿µ¾î±Ç ÇлýÀ» À§ÇÑ ¿µ¾îƼĪ ÀÚ°ÝÁõ)
ÇР     ±³
2021-2021: TESOL/TEFL Certificate. International Open Acaedemy.
1983-1987: St John¡¯s Christian Secondary School. Gouyave, Grenada.
Teaching Experience: I have been a Voluntary community teacher since 1996. ¿À·£±â°£ ƼĪ°æ·Â
¿µ±¹ ¹Ì±¹ ij³ª´Ù¿¡¼­ ¾à20³â°£ »ýÈ°ÇÔ.
°æ            ·Â
2021-present: ESL Teacher of Wini English Online Academy.
2018-2020: Transcriptionist. Go Transcripts Ltd. London, UK.
2017-2017: Customer Service Executive. Great Virtual Works Inc. USA.
2000-2016: Packaging Manager. Abaco. Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
ÀÎ »ç ¸» Hi there! I'm Teacher Chester of Wini English Academy.  I am from Grenada.  English is the International language to study for a successful future and I am available to help you learn in a simple and happy way. I can teach adults and juniors at all levels.   I can help you with spelling, vocabulary, reading, oral and writing skills too. Teaching is what I enjoy most and I would be delighted to have you as my student. I Hope to see you in my class soo¡¦
Àλ縻µè±â
ÀÌ      ¸§ [¿µ¹Ì±Ç ¿ø¾î¹Î °­»ç] Teacher Jennie (Jennie Charles) ¿µ¿¬¹æ Greneda ¿ø¾î¹Î °­»ç
Àü      °ø TEFL/TESOL Certificate(ºñ¿µ¾î±Ç ÇлýÀ» À§ÇÑ ¿µ¾îƼĪ ÀÚ°ÝÁõ)
ÇР     ±³
2021-2021: TESOL/TEFL. International Open Academy.
2002-2006: High School Diploma. Grenvill Secondary School. St Andrews, Grenada.
°æ            ·Â
2021-present: ESL Teacher of Wini English Online Academy.
2007-2020: English Tutor. Ministry of Education & Adult Literacy. St Georges, Grenada.
Teaching Experience: I have been an ESL teacher since 2007.
ÀÎ »ç ¸» Hi there! I'm Teacher Jennie of Wini English Academy.  English is the International language to study for a successful future and I am available to help you learn in a simple and happy way. I can teach adults and juniors at all levels.   I can help you with spelling, vocabulary, reading, oral and writing skills too. Teaching is what I enjoy most and I would be delighted to have you as my student. I Hope to see you in my class soon. Bye!¼ö¾÷½Ã°£: ¿ÀÈÄ7½Ã-¹ã12½Ã¡¦
Àλ縻µè±â
ÀÌ      ¸§ [¿µ¹Ì±Ç ¿ø¾î¹Î °­»ç] Teacher Cheryl (Cheryl Calliste) ±¹Àû: ¿µ±¹ ·±´øÃâ½Å ¿µ¿¬¹æ¡¦
Àü      °ø TESOL Certificate(ºñ¿µ¾î±Ç ÇлýÀ» À§ÇÑ ¿µ¾îƼĪ ÀÚ°ÝÁõ)
ÇР     ±³
2020: TESOL Certificate. International Open Academy. St Georges, Greneda.
1974-1979: St Andrews Anglican Secondary School (High School) St Georges, Grenada.
Teaching Experience(ƼĪ°æ·Â): I have been an volunteer community teacher since 2005.
°æ            ·Â
2020-Present: ESL Teacher. Wini English Academy.
2006-2020: Business Manager. Calliste Couture. St Georges, Grenada.
2000-2006: Optical Assistant. Eyelight Optical Ltd. Edmonton, Lindon, UK.
1997-2000: Nursery Supervisor. Nursery/Kindergarten Care Social Services. Edmonton, Lindon, UK.
ÀÎ »ç ¸» Hi there! I'm Teacher Cheryl of Wini English Academy.  I am from London in the UK.  Currently I live in Grenada.  English is the International language to study for a successful future and I am available to help you learn in a simple and happy way. I can teach adults and juniors at all levels.   I can help you with spelling, vocabulary, reading, oral and writing skills too. Teaching is what I enjoy most and I would be delighted to have you as my ¡¦
Àλ縻µè±â
 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9