°³ÀÎÁ¤º¸Ã³¸®¹æħ ÀÌ¿ë¾È³» ÀÌ¿ë¾à°ü À̸ÞÀϹ«´Ü¼öÁý°ÅºÎ ±âº»±×·ì > ¼±»ý´Ô¼Ò°³ 8 ÆäÀÌÁö ¢ÆÀ§´ÏÀ×±Û¸®½Ã¢Æ
my page
HomeLoginJoin Us
·¹º§Å×½ºÆ®
  Cheryl ¼±»ý´Ô °¨¡¦ (1)
  Andrew ¼±»ý´Ô ÈÄ¡¦ (1)
  Jezreel ¼±»ý´Ô ¡¦ (1)
  ¿µ¹Ì±Ç jezreel ¡¦ (1)
·¹º§Å×½ºÆ® ¼ö°­½Åû ±³À°°úÁ¤
ÀÌ      ¸§ [¿µ¹Ì±Ç ¿ø¾î¹Î °­»ç] **Àå±âÈÞ°¡Áß** Teacher Joel (Joel Prebble) ±¹Àû: ¿µ±¹ ÄËÆ® ¡¦
Àü      °ø TESOL/TEFL Certificate(ºñ¿µ¾î±Ç ÇлýÀ» À§ÇÑ ¿µ¾îƼĪ ÀÚ°ÝÁõ) / Environmental Engineering & Technology.
ÇР     ±³
2015-2015: TEFL Certificate. The TEFL Academy & Everything TEFL LTD. The Black Church, St Marys Place, Dublin, Ireland.
2009-2014: Bachelor of Environmental Engineering & Technology. South Kent College. Hythe, Kent, UK.
2004-2009: Brockhill Park High School. Hythe, Kent, UK.
°æ            ·Â
2016-Prest: ESL Teacher of Wini English Academy.
2010-2015: Plumbing and Heating Engineer. Self Employed, 1 Lapwing Close, Folkestone, Kent, UK.
Teaching Experience: I have been a part time voluntary community teacher since 2010.
ÀÎ »ç ¸» Hi there! I'm Teacher Joel of Wini English Academy.  I am from the UK. English is the International language to study for a successful future and I am available to help you learn in a simple and happy way. I can teach adults and juniors at all levels.   I can help you with spelling, vocabulary, reading, oral and writing skills too. Teaching is what I enjoy most and I would be delighted to have you as my student. I Hope to see you in my class soon. Bye!¼ö¾÷¡¦
Àλ縻µè±â
ÀÌ      ¸§ [¿µ¹Ì±Ç ¿ø¾î¹Î °­»ç] **Àå±âÈÞ°¡Áß** Teacher Jordan (Jordan Martin) ±¹Àû: ¹Ì±¹(¹ö¡¦
Àü      °ø Certificate of Course Completion Pharmacy Technician Training Program
ÇР     ±³
2008-2009: Norfolk State University. Virginia, USA.
2006-2008: Kellam High School. Virginia Beach, Virginia, USA.
Teaching Experience: I have been a part time voluntary community teacher since 2010.
°æ            ·Â
2015-Present: ESL Teacher of Wini English Academy
2009-2014: Sales Representative. Verizon Wireless, Virginia Beach, Virginia, USA.
ÀÎ »ç ¸» Hi there! I'm Teacher Jordan of Wini English Academy.  English is the International language to study for a successful future and I am available to help you learn in a simple and happy way. I can teach adults and juniors at all levels.   I can help you with spelling, vocabulary, reading, oral and writing skills too. Teaching is what I enjoy most and I would be delighted to have you as my student. I Hope to see you in my class soon. Bye! ¼ö¾÷½Ã°£ Àú³á7.00pm-¹ã¡¦
Àλ縻µè±â
ÀÌ      ¸§ [¿µ¹Ì±Ç ¿ø¾î¹Î °­»ç] **Àå±âÈÞ°¡Áß** Teacher Tracie (Tracie Gaines) ±¹Àû: ¹Ì±¹ (Ķ¡¦
Àü      °ø Bible English
ÇР     ±³
1992-1995: Eisenhower High School. Rialto, California, USA.
Teaching Experience: I have been a part time Community Teacher since 2010.
ƼĪ°æ·Â: ´Ù¼öÀÇ Çлýµé¿¡°Ô ¿µ¾î¼º°æÀ» °¡¸£Ä§.
°æ            ·Â
2006-2014: Customer Care Representative. QBE North America. Chandler, Arizona, USA.
2002-2005: Receptionist. Wabash National Trailer Center. Fontana, California, USA.
1995-2001: Senior Collector/Operator . Sears Credit Card Operations Centre. Rancho Cucamonga, California, USA.
ÀÎ »ç ¸» Hi there! I'm Teacher Tracie of Wini English Academy.  English is the International language to study for a successful future and I am available to help you learn in a simple and happy way. I can teach adults and juniors at all levels.   I can help you with spelling, vocabulary, reading, oral and writing skills too. Teaching is what I enjoy most and I would be delighted to have you as my student. I Hope to see you in my class soon. Bye!¼ö¾÷½Ã°£: Àú³á7.00pm - »õ¡¦
Àλ縻µè±â
ÀÌ      ¸§ [¿µ¹Ì±Ç ¿ø¾î¹Î °­»ç] Teacher Trudy (Trudy Acosta) ±¹Àû: ij³ª´Ù (¹ðÄí¹öÃâ½Å). ÇöÀ硦
Àü      °ø Medical Terminology & Estate Administration
ÇР     ±³
2004-2005: Certificate in Medical Terminology. Vancouver School Board. Continuing Education. Vancouver, Canada.
1998-1999: Certificate in Estate Administration. Vancouver School Board. Continuing Education. Vancouver, Canada.
1969-1973: Nadimo District Secondary School. Vancouver, Canada.
°æ            ·Â
2013-2014: Medical Interviewer: Keyfacts Life and Health Inc. Vancouver, Canada.
2009-2010: Donor Services Finance Clerk. British Columbia Cancer Foundation. Vancouver, Canada.
Teaching Experience: I have bee a part time community teacher since 2010.
ÀÎ »ç ¸» Hi there! I'm Teacher Trudy of Wini English Academy.  English is the International language to study for a successful future and I am available to help you learn in a simple and happy way. I am from Canada so I can help you to understand the way Canadian people speak.  I can help you with spelling, vocabulary, reading, oral and writing skills too. Teaching is what I enjoy most and I would be delighted to have you as my student. I Hope to see you in my class soon. Bye!¼ö¾÷½Ã°£¡¦
Àλ縻µè±â
ÀÌ      ¸§ [¿µ¹Ì±Ç ¿ø¾î¹Î °­»ç] **Àå±âÈÞ°¡Áß** Teacher Britney (Britney Martin) ±¹Àû: ¹Ì±¹ (¡¦
Àü      °ø Bible English
ÇР     ±³
2006-2009: Comprehensive Community Action Program School. Rhode Island, New England, USA.
°æ            ·Â
2010-2014: Bilingual Call Counselor. AAA Southern New England, Providence Rhode Island, USA.
ƼĪ°æ·Â: 2010³â ºÎÅÍ ¸¹Àº Çлýµé¿¡°Ô ¿µ¾î¼º°æÀ» °¡¸£Ä§.
ÀÎ »ç ¸» Hi there! I'm Teacher Britney of Wini English Academy.  English is the International language to study for a successful future and I am available to help you learn in a simple and happy way. I can teach adults and juniors at all levels.   I can help you with spelling, vocabulary, reading, oral and writing skills too. Teaching is what I enjoy most and I would be delighted to have you as my student. I Hope to see you in my class soon. Bye! ¼ö¾÷½Ã°£7.00pm-1.00am ¡¦
Àλ縻µè±â
 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9