°³ÀÎÁ¤º¸Ã³¸®¹æħ ÀÌ¿ë¾È³» ÀÌ¿ë¾à°ü À̸ÞÀϹ«´Ü¼öÁý°ÅºÎ ±âº»±×·ì > ¼±»ý´Ô¼Ò°³ 6 ÆäÀÌÁö ¢ÆÀ§´ÏÀ×±Û¸®½Ã¢Æ
my page
HomeLoginJoin Us
·¹º§Å×½ºÆ®
  Cheryl ¼±»ý´Ô °¨¡¦ (1)
  Andrew ¼±»ý´Ô ÈÄ¡¦ (1)
  Jezreel ¼±»ý´Ô ¡¦ (1)
  ¿µ¹Ì±Ç jezreel ¡¦ (1)
·¹º§Å×½ºÆ® ¼ö°­½Åû ±³À°°úÁ¤
ÀÌ      ¸§ [¿µ¹Ì±Ç ¿ø¾î¹Î °­»ç] Teacher Sophia (Sophia Humphrey) ±¹Àû: ¿µ¿¬¹æ ±×·¹³×´Ù Ãâ½Å ¡¦
Àü      °ø TESOL Certificate(ºñ¿µ¾î±Ç ÇлýÀ» À§ÇÑ ¿µ¾îƼĪ ÀÚ°ÝÁõ) / Associate Degree in Natural Sciences
ÇР     ±³
2018-2018: TESOL Certificate. International Open Academy. St Georges, Greneda.
2002-2004: Associate Degree in Natural Sciences. Marryshow Community College. St Georges, Grenada.
1998-2002: Anglican High School. St Georges, Grenada.
°æ            ·Â
2019-Present: ESL Teacher. Wini English Academy.
2014-2018: ESL Teacher. Langland App. St Georges. Grenada.
2007-2013: Mathematics Tutor. Premier Education Services. St Georges. Grenada.
Teaching Experience: I have been an ESL teacher since 2014.
ÀÎ »ç ¸» Hi there! I'm Teacher Sophia of Wini English Academy. English is the International language to study for a successful future and I am available to help you learn in a simple and happy way. I can teach adults and juniors at all levels. I can help you with spelling, vocabulary, reading, oral and writing skills too. Teaching is what I enjoy most and I would be delighted to have you as my student. I Hope to see you in my class soon. Bye!¼ö¾÷½Ã°£: 7.30pm-12.00am ¿ùÈ­¸ñ±Ý
Àλ縻µè±â
ÀÌ      ¸§ [¹Ý¿ø¾î¹Î°­»ç] Teacher Rica (Rica Ann Camilla C. David)
Àü      °ø Bachelor of Science in Nursing
ÇР     ±³
2007-2011: Systems Plus Collage Foundation – Philippines
°æ            ·Â
2019-Present: ESL Teacher. Wini English Academy.
2018-2019: ESL Teacher with TESOL and TEYL Certificates. 51Talk English International Limited
2015-2017: Receptionist then promoted to Human Resources Assistant. Golf Scaffolding Factory L.L.C , Sharjah UAE(¾Æ¶ø¿¡¹Ì·¹ÀÌÆ®).
2013-2014: Customer Service Representative. NCO Group, Inc and iQor. Philippines.
ÀÎ »ç ¸» My name is Rica Ann, I'm 30 years of age, and I'm from the Philippines. I took up Bachelor of Science in Nursing. However, I fell in love in teaching. That is why I made it my profession. I have achieved my Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages and Teaching English to Young Learners certificates. Yes, I can handle young to adult¡¯s students. And I believe I have a unique way of teaching.  I also conduct a fun, fruitful and engaging classes. I even make sure that my students unders¡¦
Àλ縻µè±â
ÀÌ      ¸§ [¿µ¹Ì±Ç ¿ø¾î¹Î °­»ç] ** °Ç°­ ¶§¹®¿¡ Àå±â ÈÞ°¡Áß Teacher April (April Coenen) ±¹Àû¡¦
Àü      °ø TESOL/TEFL Certificate(ºñ¿µ¾î±Ç ÇлýÀ» À§ÇÑ ¿µ¾îƼĪ ÀÚ°ÝÁõ) Master Course.
ÇР     ±³
2018-2018: TESOL Certificate. ESL Certification Centre. Denver, Colorado, USA.
1994-1998: Emily Griffith Opportunity School. Denver, Colorado, USA.
Teaching Experience: I have been a voluntary community teacher since 2007.
°æ            ·Â
2018-Present: ESL Teacher of Wini English Academy
2000-2018: Accounts Controller. Goodwill Industries of Denver.
1998-2000: Accounting Solutions. Office Worker.
ÀÎ »ç ¸» Hi there! I'm Teacher April of Wini English Academy.  I am from Denver Colorado in the USA.  English is the International language to study for a successful future and I am available to help you learn in a simple and happy way. I can teach adults and juniors at all levels.   I can help you with spelling, vocabulary, reading, oral and writing skills too. Teaching is what I enjoy most and I would be delighted to have you as my student. I Hope to see you¡¦
Àλ縻µè±â
ÀÌ      ¸§ [¿µ¹Ì±Ç ¿ø¾î¹Î °­»ç] Teacher Angelina (Angelina Taracena) ±¹Àû: ¹Ì±¹ (´ºÀúÁö Ãâ½Å¡¦
Àü      °ø TESOL Certificate (ºñ¿µ¾î±Ç ÇлýÀ» À§ÇÑ ¿µ¾îƼĪ ÀÚ°ÝÁõ) / Medical Assistant Diploma
ÇР     ±³
2013-2013: TESOL Certificate. European Academy. Quetzaltenango. Guatemala.
2010-2013: Medical Assistant Diploma. HoHoKus-RETS School of Business Medical and Technical Sciences. Nutley. New Jersey, USA.
Teaching Experience: I have been an ESL teacher since 2013.
°æ            ·Â
2018-Present: ESL Teacher. Wini English Academy.
2016-present: ESL Teacher. TeTe College. Guatemala City, Guatemala.
2015-2015: ESL Teacher. Galileo University. Guatemala City, Guatemala
2010-2014: ESL Teacher. European Academy. Guatemala City, Guatemala.
ÀÎ »ç ¸» Hi there! I'm Teacher Angelina of Wini English Academy.  English is the International language to study for a successful future and I am available to help you learn in a simple and happy way. I can teach adults and juniors at all levels.   I can help you with spelling, vocabulary, reading, oral and writing skills too. Teaching is what I enjoy most and I would be delighted to have you as my student. I Hope to see you in my class soon. Bye!¼ö¾÷½Ã°£: Àú³á 8.00pm ~ 12.0¡¦
Àλ縻µè±â
ÀÌ      ¸§ [Çʸ®ÇÉ ¿µ¾î°­»ç] Teacher Jenny (Jenny Guzman)
Àü      °ø Bachelor of Forestry / Bachelor of Elementary Education (±³À°ÇÐ)
ÇР     ±³
Pampanga agricultural Colleges
Republic Central Colleges
°æ            ·Â
2017-Present: ESL Teacher of Wini English Academy
2012-2013: Pre school Teacher. Christian Friendship Learning Center
2011-2012: Call center Agent. Cyber City Teleservices
2007-2010: Online Teacher. International Voice online
ÀÎ »ç ¸» Hi there! My name is Jennifer Guzman. Please call me ¡°Teacher Jenny¡± I Took up Bachelor of Elementary Education at Republic Central Colleges I¡¯ve been working as Online teacher for Many years. If you¡¯re looking for fun, exciting, and easiest way to learn English? You¡¯ve come to the right place! I will give my very best in order for you to achieve your goals! And overcome your challenges in learning English! So Choose my lesson and we could be a perfect team! I hope to meet you&nbs¡¦
Àλ縻µè±â
 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9