°³ÀÎÁ¤º¸Ã³¸®¹æħ ÀÌ¿ë¾È³» ÀÌ¿ë¾à°ü À̸ÞÀϹ«´Ü¼öÁý°ÅºÎ ±âº»±×·ì > ¼±»ý´Ô¼Ò°³ 2 ÆäÀÌÁö ¢ÆÀ§´ÏÀ×±Û¸®½Ã¢Æ
my page
HomeLoginJoin Us
·¹º§Å×½ºÆ®
  Cheryl ¼±»ý´Ô °¨¡¦ (1)
  Andrew ¼±»ý´Ô ÈÄ¡¦ (1)
  Jezreel ¼±»ý´Ô ¡¦ (1)
  ¿µ¹Ì±Ç jezreel ¡¦ (1)
·¹º§Å×½ºÆ® ¼ö°­½Åû ±³À°°úÁ¤
ÀÌ      ¸§ [¿µ¹Ì±Ç ¿ø¾î¹Î °­»ç] Teacher Enoch (Enoch Greasley) ¿µ¿¬¹æ °­»ç (±×·¹³ª´ÙÃâ½Å)
Àü      °ø TEFL/TESOL Certificate(ºñ¿µ¾î±Ç ÇлýÀ» À§ÇÑ ¿µ¾îƼĪ ÀÚ°ÝÁõ)
ÇР     ±³
2023-2023: TESOL Certificate.
2015-2019: St Rose Modern Secondary School. St Johns, Grenada
°æ            ·Â
2023-present: ESL Teacher Wini English Online
2019-2022: Daycare Tutoring Assistant Golden Bliss Ltd St Johns Grenada
Teaching Experience: I have been a Teacher since 2019
ÀÎ »ç ¸» Hi there! I'm Teacher Enoch of Wini English Academy.  English is the International language to study for a successful future and I am available to help you learn in a simple and happy way. I can teach adults and juniors at all levels.   I can help you with spelling, vocabulary, reading, oral and writing skills too. Teaching is what I enjoy most and I would be delighted to have you as my student. I Hope to see you in my class soon. Bye!¼ö¾÷½Ã°£: ¿ÀÈÄ7½Ã~¹ã12½Ã ¡¦
Àλ縻µè±â
ÀÌ      ¸§ [¿µ¹Ì±Ç ¿ø¾î¹Î °­»ç] Teacher Candis (Candis Petty) ¹Ì±¹¿¬¹æ°­»ç (¹ÙÇϸ¶ Ãâ½Å)
Àü      °ø Bachelor Of Graphic Design / Banking and Finance Major
ÇР     ±³
2019-Present: Bachelor Of Graphic Design. Devry University. Nassau, Bahamas.
2016-2019: Banking and Finance Major. University of The Bahamas. Nassau, Bahamas
2013 - 2016 Walker Senior High School. School Lane, Nassau, Bahamas
°æ            ·Â
2013-Present: ESL Teacher of Wini English Online Instittute.
2020-2022: Legal Administrative Assistant. Fidelity Bank. Nassau Bahamas
Teaching Experience: I have been a part time community Teacher since 2019
ÀÎ »ç ¸» Hi there! I'm Teacher Candis of Wini English Academy.  I am from Nassau in the Bahamas.  English is the International language to study for a successful future and I am available to help you learn in a simple and happy way. I can teach adults and juniors at all levels.   I can help you with spelling, vocabulary, reading, oral and writing skills too. Teaching is what I enjoy most and I would be delighted to have you as my student. I Hope to see you in my c¡¦
Àλ縻µè±â
ÀÌ      ¸§ [¿µ¹Ì±Ç ¿ø¾î¹Î °­»ç] Teacher Angela (Angela Loh) ±¹Àû: ´ºÁú·£µå (ÇöÀç ¸»·¹ÀÌ½Ã¾Æ ¡¦
Àü      °ø TESOL/TEFL Certificate (ºñ¿µ¾î±Ç ÇлýÀ» À§ÇÑ ¿µ¾îƼĪ ÀÚ°ÝÁõ) ¼ö·á Áß.
ÇР     ±³
1978-1981: Avondale College. Aukland, New Zealand.
English Languag Teaching Experience: I have over 10 years experience teaching English to Korean students. (10³â ÀÌ»ó ¸»·¹ÀÌÀ̻翡¼­ Çѱ¹Çлýµé¿¡°Ô ¿µ¾î¸¦ °¡¸£Ä§)
°æ            ·Â
2023-Present: ESL Teacher. Wini English Online Academy.
2020-2022: Restaurant Manager. Town Grill bar and Restaurant. Aukland, New Zealand.
2010-2019: Administrator. Middle Moore Hospital. Aukland, New Zealand.
1989-2009: Freelance ESL Teacher to Korean Students. Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
ÀÎ »ç ¸»  Hi there! I'm Teacher Anjeli of Wini English Academy.  I am from Aukland in New Zealand.  English is the International language to study for a successful future and I am available to help you learn in a simple and happy way. I can teach adults and juniors at all levels.   I can help you with spelling, vocabulary, reading, oral and writing skills too. Teaching is what I enjoy most and I would be delighted to have you as my student. I Hope to see you ¡¦
Àλ縻µè±â
ÀÌ      ¸§ [¹Ý¿ø¾î¹Î°­»ç] Teacher Ivy (Ivy D. Caya)
Àü      °ø Masters Degree of Education Major in Filipino (¼®»ç) / Bachelor of Secondary Education Major in Filipino (Çлç)
ÇР     ±³
2018-2020: La Carlota City College. Gurrea Street, La Carlota City. Philippines. (´ëÇпø)
2012-2016: Bago City College. Brgy. Balingasag, Bago City. Philippines. (´ëÇÐ)
2008-2012: Valladolid National High School. Sitio Pawod, Valladolid, Philippines.
°æ            ·Â
2023-Present: ESL Teacher. Wini English Online Academy.
2017-Present (Public School Teacher) La Castellana National High School (ÇöÁ÷°í±³±³»ç)
ÀÎ »ç ¸» Hi there! My name is teacher Ivy. I am a License Professional Teacher. I have been teaching for almost 6 years in different modalities like; online, modular and face to face classes. I can handle different types of students with different backgrounds. I believed that teaching and learning English is not difficult and boring. Do you want to learn alphabets? Do you want to expand your vocabularies? Do you want to practice new expressions? Then, what are you waiting for. Let¡¯s have fun ¡¦
Àλ縻µè±â
ÀÌ      ¸§ [¿µ¹Ì±Ç ¿ø¾î¹Î °­»ç] Teacher Nadine (Nadine Ramdeen) ¿µ¿¬¹æ °­»ç (±×·¹³ª´ÙÃâ½Å)
Àü      °ø TEFL/TESOL Certificate(ºñ¿µ¾î±Ç ÇлýÀ» À§ÇÑ ¿µ¾îƼĪ ÀÚ°ÝÁõ) ÇöÀç ¼ö·áÁß.
ÇР     ±³
2023-2023: TESOL Certificate (ÇöÀç ¼ö·áÁß)
2019-2021: T.A.Marryshow Community College. Grenada
2014-2019: St Andrews Anglican Secondary School. Grenada
°æ            ·Â
2023-Present: ESL Teacher. Wini English Academy.
2021-2023: Assistant to Main English Teacher. T.A.Marryshow Community College. Grenada.
I have been a part time community teacher since 2018. (2018³â ºÎÅÍ Æ¼Äª½ÃÀÛ)
ÀÎ »ç ¸» Hi there! I'm Teacher Nadine of Wini English Academy.  English is the International language to study for a successful future and I am available to help you learn in a simple and happy way. I can teach adults and juniors at all levels.   I can help you with spelling, vocabulary, reading, oral and writing skills too. Teaching is what I enjoy most and I would be delighted to have you as my student. I Hope to see you in my class soon. Bye!¼ö¾÷½Ã°£: 7:00¡¦
Àλ縻µè±â
 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9