°³ÀÎÁ¤º¸Ã³¸®¹æħ ÀÌ¿ë¾È³» ÀÌ¿ë¾à°ü À̸ÞÀϹ«´Ü¼öÁý°ÅºÎ ±âº»±×·ì > ¼±»ý´Ô¼Ò°³ 9 ÆäÀÌÁö ¢ÆÀ§´ÏÀ×±Û¸®½Ã¢Æ
my page
HomeLoginJoin Us
·¹º§Å×½ºÆ®
  Cheryl ¼±»ý´Ô °¨¡¦ (1)
  Andrew ¼±»ý´Ô ÈÄ¡¦ (1)
  Jezreel ¼±»ý´Ô ¡¦ (1)
  ¿µ¹Ì±Ç jezreel ¡¦ (1)
·¹º§Å×½ºÆ® ¼ö°­½Åû ±³À°°úÁ¤
ÀÌ      ¸§ [Çʸ®ÇÉ ¿µ¾î°­»ç] **Àå±âÈÞ°¡Áß** Teacher Esther (Esther Capin)
Àü      °ø Bachelor of Science in Nursing
ÇР     ±³
2004-2008: Sourthwestern University. Cebu City, Philippinnes.
2000-2004: San Jose National High School. Talibon, Bohol, Philippines.
Teaching Experience: I have been a full time volunteer community teacher since 2009.
°æ            ·Â
2014-Present: ESL Teacher of Wini English Academy
2012-2013: Company Nurse. Alturas Supermarket Corporation. Talibon Branch, Talibon, Bohol, Philippines.
2010-2011: Volunteer Nurse. Garcia Memorial Provincial Hospital. Talibon, Bohol, Philippin
2009-2010: ESL Private Tutor. Various Korean Students.
ÀÎ »ç ¸» Hi there! I'm Teacher Esther of Wini English Academy.  English is the International language to study for a successful future and I am available to help you learn in a simple and happy way. I can teach adults and juniors at all levels.   I can help you with spelling, vocabulary, reading, oral and writing skills too. Teaching is what I enjoy most and I would be delighted to have you as my student. I Hope to see you in my class soon. Bye!¼ö¾÷½Ã°£ ¿ù: 7.00pm¡¦
Àλ縻µè±â
ÀÌ      ¸§ [Çʸ®ÇÉ ¿µ¾î°­»ç] **Àå±âÈÞ°¡Áß** Teacher Jamie (Jamielou Roshinet B. De Mesa)
Àü      °ø Bachelors of Science in Psychology
ÇР     ±³
2011-present: Our Lady of Fatima University
2007-2010: Baptist Bible Seminary Institute Christian Academy
°æ            ·Â
2014-Present: ESL Teacher of Wini English Academy
2011-2014: Online English Tutor March (Meca English | Stella Marizst. , Pasig City)
ÀÎ »ç ¸» Hi! My name is Jamie. I took up Bachelor of Science in Psychology in college. I'm a very outgoing person and I really love sports. I also love reading English novels and articles.  I'm quite good at writing English stories.   During high school, I studied in a Seminary Institute. They were very strict when it came to speaking English. At first, I didn't understand why they were pushing us to learn the language. But as I grew older, I realized how important it is to learn English in b¡¦
Àλ縻µè±â
ÀÌ      ¸§ [¿µ¹Ì±Ç ¿ø¾î¹Î °­»ç] Teacher Philip (Philip Andrews) ±¹Àû: ij³ª´Ù, ¿ÂŸ¸®¿ÀÃâ½Å. ¡¦
Àü      °ø Economics(Major), Chemistry(Minor)
ÇР     ±³
1973-1980: Wilfrid Laurier University, Waterloo, Ontario, Canada.
1973-1977: University of Waterloo, Waterloo, Ontario, Canada.
1971-1972: Conestoga Community College of Environmental Science High School, Kitchener, Ontario, Canada.
1968-1971: Eastwood Collegiate Institute High School, Kitchener, Ontario, Canada.
°æ            ·Â
2012-present: ESL Teacher of Wini English Online Academy.
2006-2012: ESL Teacher of Cebu Pacific International Language School (CPILS), Cebu, Philippinnes.
1995-1996: Please note that Dongwoo Language Academy, Yale Foreign Language Institute and Gregg Language Institute, Seoul, Korea.
English Language Teaching Experience: I have been an ESL Teacher since 1995. Since I started teaching English in Seoul, I have taught adults and juniors of all levels and abilities. Through the academies I worked with, I have taught as an advanced Level 6
ÀÎ »ç ¸» Hi there! I'm Teacher Philip of Wini English Academy. I am a British/Canadian Teacher living in Cebu in the Philippines. I have enjoyed teaching many Korean students here in the Philippines and also in South Korea. English is the language to learn for a successful future and teaching it is my speciality. My major is Economics so I can help you with business English as well as grammar, spelling, vocabulary, reading, oral and writing skills at any level. I can also help you with prepare for your t¡¦
Àλ縻µè±â
 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9