°³ÀÎÁ¤º¸Ã³¸®¹æħ ÀÌ¿ë¾È³» ÀÌ¿ë¾à°ü À̸ÞÀϹ«´Ü¼öÁý°ÅºÎ ±âº»±×·ì > ¼±»ý´Ô¼Ò°³ 3 ÆäÀÌÁö ¢ÆÀ§´ÏÀ×±Û¸®½Ã¢Æ
my page
HomeLoginJoin Us
·¹º§Å×½ºÆ®
  Cheryl ¼±»ý´Ô °¨¡¦ (1)
  Andrew ¼±»ý´Ô ÈÄ¡¦ (1)
  Jezreel ¼±»ý´Ô ¡¦ (1)
  ¿µ¹Ì±Ç jezreel ¡¦ (1)
·¹º§Å×½ºÆ® ¼ö°­½Åû ±³À°°úÁ¤
ÀÌ      ¸§ [¿µ¹Ì±Ç ¿ø¾î¹Î °­»ç] Teacher Dolores (Dolores Cameron) ¿µ¿¬¹æ °­»ç (±×·¹³ª´Ù Ãâ½Å¡¦
Àü      °ø TEFL/TESOL Certificate(ºñ¿µ¾î±Ç ÇлýÀ» À§ÇÑ ¿µ¾îƼĪ ÀÚ°ÝÁõ) / Diploma in Computer Studies
ÇР     ±³
2022-2022: TESOL/TEFL. Allison Open Academy.
2000-2001: Diploma in Computer Studies. St Georges College. St Georges, Grenada.
1981-1986: Anglican High School. St Georges, Grenada.
°æ            ·Â
2022-Present: ESL Teacher. Wini English Online Academy.
2004-2022: Private English Language Tutor (Freelance)
1993-2004: Garment Technician
1990-1993: Immies Pre-Primary School Kindergarten Teacher.
ÀÎ »ç ¸»  Hi there! I'm Teacher Dolores of Wini English Academy.  English is the International language to study for a successful future and I am available to help you learn in a simple and happy way. I can teach adults and juniors at all levels.   I can help you with spelling, vocabulary, reading, oral and writing skills too. Teaching is what I enjoy most and I would be delighted to have you as my student. I Hope to see you in my class soon. Bye!¼ö¾÷½Ã°£: ¿ÀÈÄ7½Ã¡¦
Àλ縻µè±â
ÀÌ      ¸§ [¿µ¹Ì±Ç ¿ø¾î¹Î °­»ç] Teacher Michael (Michael Imlay) ±¹Àû: ¹Ì±¹ (¹ÌÁÖ¸®ÁÖ Ãâ½Å) ¡¦
Àü      °ø TEFL(TESOL) Certificate(ºñ¿µ¾î±Ç ÇлýÀ» À§ÇÑ ¿µ¾îƼĪ ÀÚ°ÝÁõ)
ÇР     ±³
2015-2016: TEFL Certificate. ESL Insider Inc. San Francisco, California, USA.
1982-1985: Vocational Technical Education Instruction
1966-1970: Central High School. St Joseph, Missouri, USA.
Teaching Experience: I have 10 years experience teaching music and 10 years experience as a Technical Education Instructor.
°æ            ·Â
2016-present: ESL Teacher of Wini English Academy.
2012-2015: Transport Manager. Ruan Transportation. Topeka, Kansas, USA.
1992-2012: Frito Lay Transportation. Transport Driver, Topeka, Kansas, USA.
1981-1992: Training Manager / Technical Education Instructor. MNX Truck Lines, St Joseph, Missouri, USA.
ÀÎ »ç ¸» Hi there! I'm Teacher Michael of Wini English Academy.  I am from Missouri in the Untied States.  English is the International language to study for a successful future and I am available to help you learn in a simple and happy way. I can teach adults and juniors at all levels.   I can help you with spelling, vocabulary, reading, oral and writing skills too. Teaching is what I enjoy most and I would be delighted to have you as my student. I Hope to se¡¦
Àλ縻µè±â
ÀÌ      ¸§ [¿µ¹Ì±Ç ¿ø¾î¹Î °­»ç] Teacher Jaimee (Jaimee Charles) ¿µ¿¬¹æ°­»ç (±×·¹³ª´Ù Ãâ½Å)
Àü      °ø TEFL/TESOL Certificate(ºñ¿µ¾î±Ç ÇлýÀ» À§ÇÑ ¿µ¾îƼĪ ÀÚ°ÝÁõ)
ÇР     ±³
2021-2021: TESOL/TEFL. International Accredited Teacher Training.
2009-2012: High School Diploma. St Andrew Anglican Secondary School. St Andrew, Grenada.
°æ            ·Â
2021-Present: ESL Teacher. Wini English Online Academy.
2018-2021: Self Employed Housekeeper. Maurice Cason. Grenville, St Andrew, Grenada.
2012-2017: Caregiver. Petra Joseph Nursing Home. Grenville, St Andrew, Grenada.
Teaching Experience: I have been a voluntary community teacher since 2016 (ƼĪ°æ·Â 2016³â ºÎÅÍ)
ÀÎ »ç ¸»  Hi there! I'm Teacher Jaimee of Wini English Academy.  English is the International language to study for a successful future and I am available to help you learn in a simple and happy way. I can teach adults and juniors at all levels.   I can help you with spelling, vocabulary, reading, oral and writing skills too. Teaching is what I enjoy most and I would be delighted to have you as my student. I Hope to see you in my class soon. Bye!¼ö¾÷½Ã°£: Àú³á7½Ã~¡¦
Àλ縻µè±â
ÀÌ      ¸§ [¿µ¹Ì±Ç ¿ø¾î¹Î °­»ç] Teacher Marlene (Marlene Edwards) ¿µ¿¬¹æ°­»ç (±×·¹³ª´Ù Ãâ½Å)¡¦
Àü      °ø TEFL/TESOL Certificate(ºñ¿µ¾î±Ç ÇлýÀ» À§ÇÑ ¿µ¾îƼĪ ÀÚ°ÝÁõ) / Bachelor of Science Degree in Life Science (»ýÈ°°úÇÐ) / Associate Degree in Natural Science (ÀÚ¿¬°úÇÐ)
ÇР     ±³
2021-2021: TESOL/TEFL. International Open Academy.
2009-2012: Bachelor of Science Degree in Life Science. St George University. St George, Grenada.
2006-2008: Associate Degree in Natural Science. T.A. Marryshow Community College. St George, Grenada.
2002-2006: Happy Hill High School. St George, Grenada.
°æ            ·Â
2021-Present: ESL Teacher. Wini English Online Academy.
2015-2020: Examination Proctor. St George University. St George, Grenada.
2013-2015: Private Tutor. Various subjects.
Teaching Experience: I have been a volunteer community teacher since 2012. (ƼĪ°æ·Â 2012³â ºÎÅÍ)
ÀÎ »ç ¸» Hi there! I'm Teacher Marlene of Wini English Academy.  English is the International language to study for a successful future and I am available to help you learn in a simple and happy way. I can teach adults and juniors at all levels.   I can help you with spelling, vocabulary, reading, oral and writing skills too. Teaching is what I enjoy most and I would be delighted to have you as my student. I Hope to see you in my class soon. Bye!¼ö¾÷½Ã°£: ¿ÀÈÄ7½Ã00ºÐ~¡¦
Àλ縻µè±â
ÀÌ      ¸§ [¹Ý¿ø¾î¹Î°­»ç] Teacher Maria (Maria Lorraine B. Abarientos)
Àü      °ø Bachelor of Arts in Political Science / T
ÇР     ±³
1999-2003: Bachelor of Arts in Political Science / Far Eastern University Manila
°æ            ·Â
2021-present: ESL Teacher of Wini English Online Academy.
2018-Present: English Tutor (as Independent Service Provider) / 51Talk English International Limited
2010-2012: Process Expert � Customer Service / Maersk Global Service Centres (Philippines)
ÀÎ »ç ¸»   I have been teaching English language for more than two years now. I also worked in an international company before, which means I had colleagues and clients from different countries all over the world. Currently, I prefer working at home because I have the luxury of staying at home with my family. I am teaching English online and mostly my students are Chinese, Japanese, and Korean. I knew that this is something that I enjoy doing from the time that I started teaching online. I¡¦
Àλ縻µè±â
 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9