°³ÀÎÁ¤º¸Ã³¸®¹æħ ÀÌ¿ë¾È³» ÀÌ¿ë¾à°ü À̸ÞÀϹ«´Ü¼öÁý°ÅºÎ ±âº»±×·ì > ¼±»ý´Ô¼Ò°³ 7 ÆäÀÌÁö ¢ÆÀ§´ÏÀ×±Û¸®½Ã¢Æ
my page
HomeLoginJoin Us
·¹º§Å×½ºÆ®
  Cheryl ¼±»ý´Ô °¨¡¦ (1)
  Andrew ¼±»ý´Ô ÈÄ¡¦ (1)
  Jezreel ¼±»ý´Ô ¡¦ (1)
  ¿µ¹Ì±Ç jezreel ¡¦ (1)
·¹º§Å×½ºÆ® ¼ö°­½Åû ±³À°°úÁ¤
ÀÌ      ¸§ [Çʸ®ÇÉ ¿µ¾î°­»ç] **Àå±âÈÞ°¡Áß** 'Teacher Vessie (Vessie Villamayor Baler¡¦
Àü      °ø Bachelor in Secondary Education major in Mathematics
ÇР     ±³
1998-2001: Polytechnic University of the Philippines
°æ            ·Â
2017-Present: ESL Teacher of Wini English Academy
2009-2017: Operations Supervisor. Purple Tower Marketing (Agency of Unionbank for card sales)
2004-2005: Telemarketer/ Team Lead. Philippine American Life and General Insurance Company
ÀÎ »ç ¸» HI I'm Teacher Vessie from the Philippines. Learning proper English is important. I will prepare and educate you towards successful future. I teach grammar, vocabulary, reading, comprehension and writing as well. Teaching is my passion and It will be a pleasure for me to have you as my student. Looking forward to track your progress in our lessons. See you. Bye!
Àλ縻µè±â
ÀÌ      ¸§ [¿µ¹Ì±Ç ¿ø¾î¹Î °­»ç] **Àå±âÈÞ°¡Áß** Teacher Dan (Dan Bouwkamp) ±¹Àû: ¹Ì±¹(¹Ì½Ã°Ç¡¦
Àü      °ø TESOL Certificate (¿Ü±¹ÀÎÀ» À§ÇÑ ¿µ¾î±³»ç ÀÚ°ÝÁõ)
ÇР     ±³
2012: TESOL Certificate. Canadian Institute of English. Toronto, Canada.
1967-1970: Kenowa Hills High School. Walker, Michigan, USA.
°æ            ·Â
2014-present: ESL Teacher of Wini English Online Academy.
2011-present: Full time voluntary Community English Teacher in Colombia.
1981-2011: Senior Clerk. United States Postal Service. Leesburg, Florida, USA.
Teaching Experience: I have been a full time volunteer community teacher since 2011.
ÀÎ »ç ¸» Hi there! I'm Teacher Dan of Wini English Academy.  I am from Florida in the USA.  English is the International language to study for a successful future and I am available to help you learn in a simple and joyful way. I can teach adults and juniors at all levels.   I can help you with spelling, vocabulary, reading, oral and writing skills too.  If you want to develop your conversation skills, I will be happy to help.  Teaching is the best job in the ¡¦
Àλ縻µè±â
ÀÌ      ¸§ [¿µ¹Ì±Ç ¿ø¾î¹Î °­»ç] **Àå±âÈÞ°¡Áß** Teacher Rosie (Rosie Vigil) ±¹Àû: ¹Ì±¹(Ķ¸®Æ÷¡¦
Àü      °ø TESOL/TEFL Certificate(ºñ¿µ¾î±Ç ÇлýÀ» À§ÇÑ ¿µ¾îƼĪ ÀÚ°ÝÁõ)
ÇР     ±³
2016-2017: TESOL Certificate. TESOL Insider Inc. San Francisco, California, USA.
1981-1985: Mark Keppell High School. Alhambra, California, USA.
Teaching Experience: I have been an ESL Teacher since 2005.
°æ            ·Â
2017-Present: ESL Teacher of Wini English Academy
2015-present: ESL Teacher. Technological Institute. Guatemala.
2012-2014: ESL Teacher. New World College. Quetzaltenango, Guatemala.
2006-2012: ESL Teacher. Marti International College. Panajachel, Guatemala.
ÀÎ »ç ¸» Hi there! I'm Teacher Rosie of Wini English Academy.  I am from the United States.  English is the International language to study for a successful future and I am available to help you learn in a simple and happy way. I can teach adults and juniors at all levels.   I can help you with spelling, vocabulary, reading, oral and writing skills too. Teaching is what I enjoy most and I would be delighted to have you as my student. I Hope to see you in ¡¦
Àλ縻µè±â
ÀÌ      ¸§ [¿µ¹Ì±Ç ¿ø¾î¹Î °­»ç] **Àå±âÈÞ°¡Áß** Teacher Rachel (Rachel Bradley) ±¹Àû: ¹Ì±¹ (¡¦
Àü      °ø TESOL/TEFL Certificate(ºñ¿µ¾î±Ç ÇлýÀ» À§ÇÑ ¿µ¾îƼĪ ÀÚ°ÝÁõ)
ÇР     ±³
2016-2016: TEFL/TESOL Certificate. ESL Insider Inc. San Francisco, California, USA.
1995-1998: High School Diploma. American Home School. Chicago, Ilinois, USA.
°æ            ·Â
2016-present: ESL Teacher of Wini English Academy.
1999-2016: Medical Assistant. Metro Pain Associates. Louisville, Kentucky, USA.
Teaching Experience: I have been a voluntary community teacher since 1999.
ÀÎ »ç ¸» Hi there! I'm Teacher Rachel of Wini English Academy.   English is the International language to study for a successful future and I am available to help you learn in a simple and happy way. I can teach adults and juniors at all levels.   I can help you with spelling, vocabulary, reading, oral and writing skills too. Teaching is what I enjoy most and I would be delighted to have you as my student. I Hope to see you in my class soon. Bye!¼ö¾÷½Ã°£: 6.00¡¦
Àλ縻µè±â
ÀÌ      ¸§ [¿µ¹Ì±Ç ¿ø¾î¹Î °­»ç] **Àå±âÈÞ°¡Áß** Teacher Liam (Liam Winkler) ±¹Àû: È£ÁÖ ½Ãµå´Ï¡¦
Àü      °ø TESOL/TEFL Certificate(ºñ¿µ¾î±Ç ÇлýÀ» À§ÇÑ ¿µ¾îƼĪ ÀÚ°ÝÁõ) / Carpentry and Joinery / Meat Retail
ÇР     ±³
2015-2015: TESOL Certificate. Oxbow Language Institute. Sydney, Australia.
2011-2015: Carpentry and Joinery(Certificate level 3). New South Wales Technical and Further Education Commission. Sydney, Australia.
2008-2011: Meat Retail(Certificate level 3). New South Wales Technical and Further Education Commission. Sydney, Australia.
2000-2003: Frenchs Forest High School. Frenchs Forest, Sydney, Australia.
°æ            ·Â
2016-Prest: ESL Teacher of Wini English Academy.
2011-2015: Carpentry Engineer. IZICO Construction, Hunters Hill, Sydney, Australia.
2008-2011: Meat Retailer. Andrews Meats Company. Dulwich Hill, Sydney, Australia.
Teaching Experience: I have been a part time voluntary community Teacher since 2010. (2010³â ºÎÅÍ)
ÀÎ »ç ¸» Hi there! I'm Teacher Liam of Wini English Academy.  I am from Australia. English is the International language to study for a successful future and I am available to help you learn in a simple and happy way. I can teach adults and juniors at all levels.   I can help you with spelling, vocabulary, reading, oral and writing skills too. Teaching is what I enjoy most and I would be delighted to have you as my student. I Hope to see you in my class soon. Bye!¡¦
Àλ縻µè±â
 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9