°³ÀÎÁ¤º¸Ã³¸®¹æħ ÀÌ¿ë¾È³» ÀÌ¿ë¾à°ü À̸ÞÀϹ«´Ü¼öÁý°ÅºÎ ±âº»±×·ì > ¼±»ý´Ô¼Ò°³ 1 ÆäÀÌÁö ¢ÆÀ§´ÏÀ×±Û¸®½Ã¢Æ
my page
HomeLoginJoin Us
·¹º§Å×½ºÆ®
  Cheryl ¼±»ý´Ô °¨¡¦ (1)
  Andrew ¼±»ý´Ô ÈÄ¡¦ (1)
  Jezreel ¼±»ý´Ô ¡¦ (1)
  ¿µ¹Ì±Ç jezreel ¡¦ (1)
·¹º§Å×½ºÆ® ¼ö°­½Åû ±³À°°úÁ¤
ÀÌ      ¸§ [¹Ý¿ø¾î¹Î°­»ç] Teacher Jeserie (Jeserie C. Gimay)
Àü      °ø Master of Arts in Education Major in English (¿µ¾î±³À°Çм®»ç) / Bachelor of Arts Major in English (¿µ¾î¿µ¹®Çлç)
ÇР     ±³
2024-2024: TEFL/TESOL (ºñ¿ø¾î¹Î ƼĪ ÀÚ°ÝÁõ)
2019-2020: La Carlota City College, La Carlota City (Master of Arts in Education Major in English)
2015-2018: La Carlota City College, La Carlota City (Bachelor of Arts Major in English)
°æ            ·Â
2024-Present: ELS Teacher of Wini English Online Institutte
2020-Preset: Online Tutor. BAS Virtual Academy
2019-2019: English Tutor. OK English Academy
ÀÎ »ç ¸» Hello! I'm thrilled to introduce myself as your English as a Second Languageteacher! My name is teacher Jeserie and I'm a profesional teacher. Teaching English is not just a profession for me; it's a passion. I firmly believe in the power of language to connect people,break down barriers, and open doors to endless opportunities. With a background in Talk 915 for more than 3 years now, I learned alot in handling students. I taught children and adults.There are students who are¡¦
Àλ縻µè±â
ÀÌ      ¸§ [¹Ý¿ø¾î¹Î°­»ç] Teacher Irene (Irene Herador Castillo) ÇöÀç °íµîÇб³¿¡¼­ ´ã¡¦
Àü      °ø Master of Arts in English (¿µ¾î¿µ¹®Çм®»ç) / Bachelor of Arts Major in English (¿µ¾î¿µ¹®Çлç)
ÇР     ±³
2011-2013: Master of Arts in English. La Carlota City College
2008-2011: Bachelor of Arts Major in English. Bago City College
°æ            ·Â
2024-Present: ELS Teacher of Wini English Online Institutte
2017-Present: Classroom/English Teacher. Ramon Torres Bacong National High School.
ÀÎ »ç ¸»  Hello, I¡¯M teacher Irene. I am a friendly and outgoing person. I am a licensed Professional teacher and I have been teaching English for 9 years both online and inside the school. I know that learning a new language is not easy, it could be full of struggles. You¡¯ll need a lot of practice too. That is why, I am here to help you. As your online coach, I will make the time you spend with me worth your while. Our sessions will be fun and interactive. We can discuss anything under the ¡¦
Àλ縻µè±â
ÀÌ      ¸§ [¿µ¹Ì±Ç ¿ø¾î¹Î °­»ç] Teacher Davin (Davin Setner) ±¹Àû: ¹Ì±¹ (À§½ºÄܽŠÁÖ Ãâ½Å) ¡¦
Àü      °ø Advanced TESOL Certificate(ºñ¿µ¾î±Ç ÇлýÀ» À§ÇÑ »ó±Þ ¿µ¾î±³ÀÚÀÚ°ÝÁõ)
ÇР     ±³
2012-2013:Tesol Certificate. Canadian Institute of English. Glendale, California, USA.
1992-1996: Florence High School. Florence, Wisconsin, USA.
°æ            ·Â
2016-Present: ESL Teacher of Wini English Academy
2013-present: ESL Teacher. English Tutor Com. Kathmandu, Nepal.
1999-2013: Supervisor of Ticket Agents and Training. Frontier Airlines. San Diego, California, USA.
Teaching Experience: I have been an ESL Teacher since 2013.
ÀÎ »ç ¸» Hi there! I'm Teacher Davin of Wini English Academy and I am from the United States.  English is the International language to study for a successful future and I am available to help you learn in a simple and happy way. I can teach adults and juniors at all levels.   I can help you with spelling, vocabulary, reading, oral and writing skills too. Teaching is what I enjoy most and I would be delighted to have you as my student. I Hope to see you in my class soon¡¦
Àλ縻µè±â
ÀÌ      ¸§ [¿µ¹Ì±Ç ¿ø¾î¹Î °­»ç] Teacher Kreniece (Kreniece Jocelyn) ¿¬¿¬¹æ Ãâ½Å Kingstown, S¡¦
Àü      °ø TEFL/TESOL Certificate(ºñ¿µ¾î±Ç ÇлýÀ» À§ÇÑ ¿µ¾îƼĪ ÀÚ°ÝÁõ) ¼ö·áÁß / Diploma in Beauty Therapy
ÇР     ±³
2023-2023: TESOL Certificate.
2017-2019: Diploma in Beauty Therapy. St Vincent and the Grenadines Community College. St Vincent, West Indies.
2012-2017: St Vincent Girls High School. St Vincent, West Indies
°æ            ·Â
2023-Present: ELS Teacher of Wini English Online Institutte
2019-2021 Customer Service Representative. Bank of St Vincent & The Grenadines. St. Vincent West Indies
Teaching Experience: I have been a volunteer community teacher since 2018.
ÀÎ »ç ¸»   Hi there! I'm Teacher Kreneice of Wini English Academy.  English is the International language to study for a successful future and I am available to help you learn in a simple and happy way. I can teach adults and juniors at all levels.   I can help you with spelling, vocabulary, reading, oral and writing skills too. Teaching is what I enjoy most and I would be delighted to have you as my student. I Hope to see you in my class soon. Bye!¼ö¾÷½Ã°£: ¿ÀÈÄ7½Ã00ºÐ¡¦
Àλ縻µè±â
ÀÌ      ¸§ [¿µ¹Ì±Ç ¿ø¾î¹Î °­»ç] Teacher Gile (Gile Potter) (±¹Àû: ¿µ±¹/Çʸ®ÇÉ) ¿µ±¹°­»ç Terr¡¦
Àü      °ø TEFL/TESOL Certificate(ºñ¿µ¾î±Ç ÇлýÀ» À§ÇÑ ¿µ¾îƼĪ ÀÚ°ÝÁõ)
ÇР     ±³
2022-2022: TESOL/TEFL. ITTT (International TEFL and TESOL Training)
2018-2022: High School Diploma. University of Southern Philippines foundation. Lahug, Philippines.
2018-presnt: Korean language student to Intermediate level (Çѱ¹¾î Áß±Þ)
°æ            ·Â
2023-Present: ESL Teacher. Wini English Online Academy.
À§´ÏÀ×±Û¸®½¬ Best ³²ÀÚ ¿µ±¹°­»ç Terry Potter/Çʸ®ÇɺÎÀÎ µþ. °íµîÇб³ Á¹¾÷ ÈÄ ¿µ±¹À¸·Î ÀÌÁÖ. Terry°­»ç°¡ ƼĪ¿¡ ´ëÇؼ­ Ưº°È÷ Æ®·¹ÀÌ´×À» ÇÔ.
ÇöÀç ´ëÇлýÀ̾ ÅäÀÏ ¼ö¾÷¸¸ °¡´ÉÇÔ.
ÀÎ »ç ¸» Hi there! I'm Teacher Gile of Wini English Academy.  I live in Portsmouth in the UK.  English is the International language to study for a successful future and I am available to help you learn in a simple and happy way. I can teach adults and juniors at all levels.   I can help you with spelling, vocabulary, reading, oral and writing skills too. Teaching is what I enjoy most and I would be delighted to have you as my student. I Hope to see you in my clas¡¦
Àλ縻µè±â
 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9